Introduction to a future business owner

A picture of me :) 

Hi, I'm Milena, nice to meet you. I am 20 years old and I love food, joking, well not really because I do love food but there's more to me than love for food. I can speak three languages, English, Russian and Lithuanian. I came to Ireland when I was five years old and got thrown into junior infants a week later not knowing any English and you probably know how that went. I did a lot of crying for the few first weeks because I could not understand one word anyone was saying to me but then I learned. 
This is how to say hello in Russian and Lithuanian. 
-Russian: Привет (Pri-vet) Privet
-Lithuanian: Labas (La-bas)

Last Year I enjoyed photography and photo editing. 

Examples of my work in Year 1

I took these images myself 

I enjoyed the whole process from beginning until the end. Editing was fun and relaxing and taking photos was very experimental but allowed me to be creative and explore my abilities. I enjoyed using Photoshop but at times the tools were a bit too hard to learn but in the end, I got it.

Here are some of my favourite images I took in semester 2. 




All images are taken by me.

Over the summer I went back to Lithuania to visit my family and stayed there for two months. We went fishing, to beaches, and saw many more beautiful places. I got to see family members that I have not seen in many years which felt great.

At the moment my favorite music artists are, The Weeknd, Drake, Kanye, Stormzy and Dave. The lyrics are very deep I must say. I like their style and how the songs just replay in my head all day.

My top 10 songs
  1. 92 Explorer - Post Malone
  2. 21 Questions - 50 Cent
  3. Knife Talk - Drake
  4. Hurricane - Kanye West
  5. Sugar - Zubi
  6. Location - Dave
  7. One second - Stormzy
  8. Take my breath - The Weeknd
  9. Love don't let me go - David Guetta
  10. Stargazing - Travis Scott
My biggest dream would be opening my own business. I love fashion, I get excited wearing fun clothing, I like cars and I love food. I would love to open up a business that everyone loves and enjoys.

My top 10 favourite foods
  1. Borscht (Russian beetroot soup)
  2. Rice
  3. Kimchi
  4. Vegetable curry
  5. Sushi
  6. Burrito
  7. Cheese toastie with lots of onion
  8. Beansprouts
  9. Crisps
  10. Hummus
I would love to learn how to play the piano. I think anyone who can play an instrument is extremely talented and one day I will learn how to play the piano (i will).

I recently finished watching this series called "For Life" on Netflix and I recommend it 100%.  #BLM if you have seen the series...
It's an eye-opener I got to say. My favourite genres are romance, comedy, true crime, fantasy and not horror. I do not like horror. 

Meet Pablo
The first photo I took of my hamster


This is Pablo, my little 2-year-old hamster from Spain. He has traveled quite some distance. He loves to eat cucumbers and sunflower seeds. He also loves to chew on his cage at 3 in the morning.

My goal for this year is to stay on top of my college work and try my best in year 2. College is hard but I think if you put the work in you will get great results

Image of a thumb


 

Comments

  1. YOU HAVE A HAMSTER FROM SPAIN !!! that's kind of iconic though . Kanye is unreal , especially his early music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pablo is blessed :) and Kanye is amazingggg.

      Delete
  2. cute ham,you took your hamster to holidays with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took my hamster back with me from Spain :D

      Delete
  3. Fantastic introduction, really enjoyed it, It put a smile on my face, very happy to work with you in one team and wish you a Productive Academic Year !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to work with you too! Thank you :D

      Delete
  4. It's really interesting that you know more than one language. I really love the images you took especially the one with the honey all over your face. Also, my favourite food is sushi. I could literally eat it every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its awesome ! Thank you :)) I love love LOVE Sushi !!

      Delete
  5. Hey Milena! Really cool blog post, so much information to get to know you with. I love Pablo! I wish I had a pet mouse but my parents are terrified of them.. I think you need to push Cheese Toasties up that rating list though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! My mom is terrified of mice too XD , I should ! I should put cheese toastie as 2nd place.

      Delete

  6. Hey Milena! I Really liked reading your introduction post and getting to know more about you, I loved your photography work that you did Last year, you have a very good eye! Also, number 9 on your top favourite songs list! is one of my absolute favourite songs too! Loved that era of David Guetta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey Karen , thank you! I really do love photography, I love that song so much!!

      Delete
  7. Hey Milena! love your blog post and how you included how to say Hi in Russian and Lithuanian , I love your photography work from last year you are very talented, I also love The Weekend his music is amazingg. and your mouse is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy Mary , thanks so much :) The Weeknd is great , like his songs are just something else.

      Delete
  8. Hi Milena,
    Your Spanish hamster is so cute. I love that they are so well travelled. I remember seeing your photography from first year and thinking how good it was. The one with the syrup on your face was amazing. Game me Americas next top model vibes when they went to Canada and did a similar shoot. Are you enjoying video this year as well or is photography where your love is? Hopefully see you on campus!

    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Labas Milena

    This is one of the most detailed and well done blog posts I have seen this semester. It really gives a lot of information about you. I also really like food. You have very good photography skills, I too am interested in photography. 21 Questions by 50 Cent is a very good song. 50 Cent is one of my favourite rappers, I saw him live 3 years ago and he was very good. Your pet hamster is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Game Design