Project Progress : Prototype

 Flying Birdie 


I have started creating my Unity game. So far it is going great and I am getting the hang of it. There are many great assets in the asset store and also a lot of tutorials online with full explanation on everything. I have found a bird asset in the asset store and added it to the game. I have added a background that moves so it looks like the bird is flying through a moving sky. I have found some clouds to add but I think I will be moving them. As the enemy, I have this little green guy so far but I am not the biggest fan of him so I will most likely be changing him too. The scripts are not difficult because we did many Unity tutorials on different things like movements, colliders and all sorts of other things. I have added an audio file too but for some reason, I can't make it work. I will be working on the audio and I will try to find tutorials to make it work, also I will be changing my enemy to possibly a different coloured bird. 

This project is easier than last semester because I am more aware of what is going on and how to use the different elements in Unity. I am happy with how this is going and I am excited to play the game. 

How my game looks like so far
Screenshot was taken by me

As you can see the enemy looks odd in the game and I don't think he is suited there. The background moves when the game starts and it looks like the bird is flying through the sky. So far everything is working apart from the audio. I will be adding a counter on top of the game so when the game starts your clock starts too. 

Comments

  1. Yooooo Milena, gotta say I love the assets you used for this scene, it's coming together nicely, but the enemy in this is lacking a couple pixels. I think this semester will be easier than the last one too because we have that experience that we didn't have last time. Best of luck with it and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design