Project Progress

Project Progress Week 6 

This week is all about brainstorming game ideas. I am very interested in creating a "endless runner" type of game where you have to dodge the enemies. 

I was always a fan of Flappy Bird and how you needed to get through the tiny spaces to get further into the game. 

Here I have some ideas of games that I came up with. My favourite one would be a endless runner type of game with a bird of some sorts. I would like the bird to be flying in some sort of sky background with maybe stars, some tress, something else in the background and then some enemies attacking from the front.


Brainstorming
screenshot of my miro board


Here is an example of a game that I would like to create. The bird as you can see is a character so you could control it with the arrows on your keyboard and the bird would be flying in some sort of sky background with maybe stars or something like that. I would like there to be a different coloured bird as the enemy coming from the other side of the screen and then you would have to dodge those bird or else you will die and then a game over button could appear. 


 Game Idea 
screenshot of my drawing

This time around I came up with a game idea really quick and all of the ideas for characters and background just popped up in my head and I loved the idea. I find the 2D game tutorials easier to create so I am excited to continue with this idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design