Reading 06

Reading 


In this weeks reading task I learned a lot of useful tips and writing skills for my own topic. I learned that it is important to write paragraphs and having a short sentence at the start of each paragraph on the topic findings and then proceed to explain what I have found and always reference back to that. It is also important to not repeat yourself constantly but back up any facts that you find. My opinion wont matter and I have to keep remembering that because I have to find real facts and explain what I have learned. It will be important to demonstrate my ability to learn and write about what I have learned. 


I find it difficult to not use "I" when writing because I am used to writing about my opinion on every project that I do. It is also difficult to write paragraphs since I am not used to them but I practiced and I am much more confident now. 


Reading my readings 

Image found on https://www.pexels.com/photo/white-ceramic-teacup-with-saucer-near-two-books-above-gray-floral-textile-904616/
Free to use


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design