Tutorial 07

 Unity 

This weeks tutorials were "Audio" and "Build, Run, Distribute". 


A game without any audio would not be a game in my opinion so it was really fun to learn how to do that and I will for sure be adding music into my game. It was not difficult to add music and I found it fun to play around with the sound. The script was not difficult either. 

The last part of this tutorial was a little more difficult because there were more steps. Adding the player and having the game full screen. The build settings were something I was familiar with from last semester but I will for sure need to know that for my own game. Running the game was fun and I am happy to be done with these tutorials so I can finally start my own game. 


Happy :) 
Link to image : https://www.pexels.com/photo/silhouette-photography-of-group-of-people-jumping-during-golden-time-1000445/ 
Free to use 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design