A picture of me :) Hi, I'm Milena, nice to meet you. I am 20 years old and I love food, joking, well not really because I do love food but there's more to me than love for food. I can speak three languages, English, Russian and Lithuanian. I came to Ireland when I was five years old and got thrown into junior infants a week later not knowing any English and you probably know how that went. I did a lot of crying for the few first weeks because I could not understand one word anyone was saying to me but then I learned. This is how to say hello in Russian and Lithuanian. -Russian: Привет (Pri-vet) Privet -Lithuanian: Labas (La-bas)
Projects: Vision Statement vision idea/design document A vision idea/design document is created to present a plan that you have for your game. In this document, I will be expressing my idea of the game. I have decided that I am very interested in the game that would be called “Shooting stars”. I had game ideas like "shoot the starfish", shoot rings onto a big starfish, or shooting bubbles but I like the sound of shooting stars. The name "shooting stars" reminds me of the night, calmness, and overall peace. This game is all about relaxing your mind and destressing but also could be a challenge. The game genre is shooting. The gameplay starts of with a beautiful dark night sky, some relaxing music playing in the background, and possibly some sound effects of shooting stars like some “SWOOSH” sounds or any other sounds that "shooting stars" could make. At the bottom of the screen, there is a shooter or a shooting station. The shooting station would have ...
Game Idea Here is a link to, how to create a basketball game that lets you throw basketballs into the hoop → Create a Basketball Free Throw Game with Unity . This is something compared to what I would be doing but it would be with rings and a starfish (possibly). This article by Carlos Yanez is a great step-by-step on how to create a game in Unity. I am interested in two of my game ideas and I am not sure which one I like the best. I really like my apple game idea where a girl is chasing the apple and there are worms that are dangerous for the apple. There are obstacles in the way which would make the game more interesting. The possible game mechanics for this game would be obstacles, jumping, repeat pattern, chase, and game repeats when you die. Some possible game mechanics for the starfish game that I would like to work with would be levels, time pressure, game repeating when you die, competition, and possibly game...
Comments
Post a Comment