Project Progress : Alpha and Beta

 Alpha and Beta 

I can't believe I am saying this but wow I am nearly done. My birds (enemies) are flying on the right side as they should, my bird (character) is cooperating perfectly with the arrow keys and the sky is still the same blue and yellow colour. This week I have added a counter on the screen as you can see in the image below. Once you press play the birds start moving and the counter goes off and starts counting. If the player collides with the enemy "Game Over" pops you and the game is over. If you would like to retry and get a higher score you simply press "Restart" and the game restarts. I am very happy with how everything has turned out. The other week my whole game was ruined because of a coding mistake and I was about to give up, not even joking.... I think it is important to have each step written down because honestly restarting was so difficult. This semester I found the 2D much easier and I am happy with my game idea. This game is simple and fun. I have fun music playing in the background, a counter on the screen, a player and enemies. I think this game is great!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design