Reading 10

Reading 10

For this week's reading task we had to finalise our chapter in the book, create illustrations and create a bio. I started off by finishing my chapter and perfecting my grammar and sentences. I worked on my graphics in illustrator. I decided to add a "strong brai" illustration and a "light bulb" to represent learning new skills into my graphic. I found this other image from Pexels.com which is a website that allows you to use their images for free. This image illustrates high ability to shoot targets in people who game which is written in my chapter.


Graphics 

Players who regularly play games have high level of motor performance due to their ability to shoot and target fast pacing targets .
image found Pexels.com from  Mikhail Nilov


This image I created myself in Illustrator . This shows the positive effects of gaming. 

my own image

Bio

 Milena Baikova is a 20-year-old student studying Creative Digital Media. Milena enjoys designing and working on new things to learn new skills for the future. She is hardworking and dedicated to every task but also likes to enjoy like and even play Mario Karts sometimes, her favourite game. She strives for success. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design