Reading 11

 Reading 11


This week I worked a little bit more on perfecting my chapter. Last week I took a very long time rewriting everything and paraphrasing my whole chapter so It took me fewer hours this week. I am finished with writing my chapter and I am delighted with how it turned out. I was never the biggest fan of writing and the reason I chose this course was that it was all about creativity and learning new skills but after this semester I feel like I enjoy writing more. This task taught me a lot about writing and reading articles. I never enjoyed reading but I did learn a lot over the past year. I learned more about why games can be good for you, yes good for you :) I don't enjoy reading academic papers. Finding articles and useful information is very time consuming too but I learned how to divide my time and use it wisely. 


Next year I hope to become even better with my writing and hopefully learn more cool things. 


Writing is a hard job...............

image found on https://www.pexels.com/photo/ball-point-pen-on-opened-notebook-606541/
free to use


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future business owner

Game Vision Statement

Game Design